June 08, 2011

100,000+ Blog Visits ~ about.me Page

Click here to follow my blog

Tonight I wanted to make a post about my blog and my about.me profile. I have been very fortunate with the amount of traffic I have received on my blog in a very short period of time. Tonight I went over 102,000 blog visits, from 147 Nations after just being launched in October, so it's off to a great start. I would like to grow this blog and increase its visibility and I need your help, so I'm presenting an easy way to do that. I want to take a moment to thank those of you who have supported me along the way and invite those of you who are interested in keeping in touch or following my blog. Simply click the image about and you will be led through the process. It's simple and very quick. This is a great link for NetworkedBlog followers as well because you can receive a feed of my daily posts with this subscription. All of my NetworkedBlog followers, please take a moment and rate my blog while you're there and anyone else can rate it at the same link. This will also be a big help in increasing my blog's overall rating and ranking in the search engines


My about.me Page
I have also recently launched a new web page at about.me. This is a great compact little introduction site with most of my important links. It also provides feeds right on the same page for the horizontal link icons. Simply click the image above to visit the site. I appreciate your support both in following my blog and helping me to get this new page off and running. The page is a great quick reference site about me and is really all about spreading awareness of my various portfolio site locations on the web and ultimately driving traffic to my blog which will provide you with all of the latest images of mine as well as artist features, videos and lots more. Thanks so much for your support! I really appreciate it.


 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!