June 27, 2011

Weekend at Conan O'Brien's

Weekend at Conan's
Tonight I'm posting a full caricatured manipulation. It's been a while since I've done an all out situational manipulation and this is really my thing. I need to take the time to do more of these but it's 2 days work so it's hard to squeeze in at times. I did this one to submit to the online contest for the "COCOMoCO Museum of Conan Art" put on by Conan O'Brien. I assume the winner gets their image on the show like the Stephen Colbert contest a while back. I had a lot of fun with this one. There's a lot of craziness going on. I even made a special Conan O’Brien beer in case there was an issue with showing a brand like Budweiser in the contest. Well, it's getting late. Goodnight folks! Oh, a little eye candy for you guys out there. Conan's in the video too. :)

 
 



 
 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!