June 28, 2011

I'm going Mac and not coming back!

My new 27" iMac came in today. The wacom is still on backorder. I have one more delivery tomorrow and I'll assemble everything after that. I hope it all goes smooth. I think I thought of everything... :) I'm sure something will come up that I need. I hope to get it up and running, get all my files transferred, backed up and archived so I can get to work. It's going to be awesome. While I'm waiting to put it together, I'm working on my movie project. This movie has turned into quite a complicated project. It's a morph movie, but I'm trying to get creative with it and morphing not only faces but also crazy stuff happening in the background. It's a mass of dots and triangles right mow. Gets a little frustrating at times but I think the end result is going to be something new and different and hopefully worth all the time. I'm going on 4 months with this thing. Well, just wanted to let everyone know what I'll be doing for the next couple of days. Wish me luck. Goodnight all!


Check out this Cintiq wacom I have on order. It's insane!



This is my version of Apple's iMac that came in today. The only difference in mine is along with the 2TB of storage, I got another 2TB backup drive.




 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!