September 28, 2019

Rembrandt's Soldier Bean - Poster Size

Rembrandt's Soldier Bean - Canvas Size

Rembrandt's Soldier Bean - Poster Size

Tonight's post is a portrait of  Rembrandt's Soldier Bean in full 16" x 20" x 300DPI poster size print, the latest of and now available in my Mr Bean Collection.

This piece was a commission for a client who wanted a 16 x 20 image to appear as a painting and is to be framed like an old master. These are always a lot of fun and great practice. I actually made a major breakthrough experimenting on this image with some new techniques that I will incorporate on all of my future work. I also learned a couple of new techniques in the latest Adobe Creative Suite.

Well, it's Saturday night and after a very long wait of many months with broken titanium in my back, I go in Monday morning at 4:30am to have it all pulled out and done over. Wish me luck!





Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!