August 29, 2019

Royal Court Lady Bean

Royal Court Lady Bean

Royal Court Lady Bean

Back by popular demand, Rowan Atkinson's Mr Bean character is up to it again posing as a Royal Court Lady complete with his / her teddy bear. Oddly enough, this image seems to be the most flattering to date in a weird sort of way.

It always amazes me how popular these Mr Bean images are and the simpler the better it seems. I can spend weeks on a complex illustration and get little interest, but when I post a Bean image, it goes viral at times. So much so that I have done numerous magazine features of the character and about 2 years ago participated in a beach front art show in the South of France comprised solely of Mr Bean images.

So, I will continue to build upon my Mr Bean Collection and who knows where this may lead. One thing is for sure, it will be fun and his die hard fans will follow.





Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!