October 13, 2018

Custom Caricature Portraits Available

Custom Caricature Portraits

Custom Caricature Portraits Available

I'm back to doing some custom caricature portrait commissions lately so I thought I'd make a post and let you know your options. I provide two basic types of caricature portrait commissions. A low resolution headshot caricature mainly for use as a social media profile pic which is the least expensive. Not that these are expensive. I offer very affordable prices on these. The other would be a 300DPI, 8 x 10 or larger with custom background of your choice. All files are downloadable upon payment. Above are a few examples and below, you will find a few before and after shots. These make great gift ideas for the holidays. You may contact me by my contact link provided or simple email me at rodneywpike@gmail.com for details.
Custom Caricature Portraits
Custom Caricature Portraits
Custom Caricature Portraits
Custom Caricature Portraits
Custom Caricature Portraits
Custom Caricature Portraits



     
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!