May 22, 2018

Custom Caricature Portraits Now Available

Custom Caricature Portraits
For those out there who think that I only do commercial work, I wanted to let you know that I am accepting personal portrait commissions. I would require head shots at high resolution and a good expression, large enough for an 8x10, 300DPI or larger file. You are welcome to email me for a quote and / or additional information. I can be reached at RodneyWPike@gmail.com. They make great gifts and are reasonably priced. Fill out your request on my contact form here and I'll get right back with you with details of how to get the best shots for the best results.

I also offer custom low resolution caricature portraits for profile pictures. A great way to spice up your social media profiles. Contact me today!




Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!