November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving 2017

Mr Bean Thanksgiving 2017
Happy Thanksgiving from Mr Bean, JC Leyendecker and myself. Looking forward to some great food tomorrow and a new year just around the bend.

Update: I went to see my surgeon today for my two week checkup since my back surgery and all is well. Healing super fast and I'm feeling so much better. I was concerned about having major surgery on my back as I watched my dad go through so much back in the 70s with his 4 fusions. Thankfully, they've come a long way since then and it was a relative breeze in comparison. Still a bit of healing to do but I'm already feeling much less pain behind my computer and have several new pieces in the making. I'm trying to spice things up a bit. I hope you like the new work. I'll be sharing a lot of new fresh work in the coming days and I have so much planned for the coming year.  





Thanks for stopping by. Have a great Thanksgiving Day!!