October 26, 2017

Trump or Treat - Just in time for Halloween

Trump or Treat
It's the Season for Treason so Trump or Treat!! I'm throwing a bone to the Democrats today and will probably take flack from Republicans but it's Political Satire and this is the way it's always been. If it were a Democrat, he or she would get the same and I'm sure their time will come soon enough. I did plenty of these sort of images with Barack Obama over 8 years in office such as "The Nightmare Before Congress" featuring Former President Barack Obama. I was trying to think of what to do for Halloween as far as President Donald Trump is concerned and the "orange " pumpkin, Trumpkin came to mind. It was convenient as I didn't have to pull back the color saturation much on the orange... Ok, that was uncalled for but I couldn't resist. Below is an image I did a while back, "Dr Trumpenstein" which seems fitting for the occasion as well. So, don't take this too seriously. It's all in good fun. Join the "Nightmare Before Congress" movement today and get your Trumpkin before its too late. Sorry for all of the puns.
Dr Trumpenstein
Happy Halloween!



Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!