October 09, 2017

Joe Lieberman Caricature Study 2017

Joe Lieberman Caricature - Click here for extreme high resolution
This is a recent caricature study of Joe Lieberman. No particular reason other than he has interesting features. Most of you don't know but I've been through quite an ordeal over the past year with my back. I fought with the VA system for a full year with no help. I now have an outside doctor who is taking good care of me. Unfortunately, my back has worsened and it will require surgery so all of that to say, that's the reason I haven't posted much of anything lately. I'm not sure of the exact date I'll have the surgery. I meet with my surgeon in 3 days so we'll see how it goes. I hope to be up and running full swing very soon so I can promote this web site and several other projects I have in the making. So, here's Joe for you! I'll be posting the outcome of the surgery soon I hope. I have so much I want to get done and share. Thanks for stopping by!!

Feel free to check out my online store at https://www.RodneyPikeArt.com/Store and help yourself to these fun and absurd images. As always, thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions, commission inquiries or feedback, feel free to contact me at rodneywpike@gmail.com.





Have a great day and be inspired!