October 27, 2017

Humpty Trumpty

Humpty Trumpty
Every day I turn on the news and there's yet another story about President Trump and the headlines seem to just keep getting more absurd. I've been putting together a few new ideas on Trump themed images as I did so many times for former President Barack Obama and was talking to my neighbor about it. He suggested I do a Humpty Trumpty image so here it is. This is not fake news though. This is an actual photo of King Trumpty busting a yolk over his new wall. Ok, maybe I touched it up a little. I couldn't resist using an Asp Caterpillar for his hair. In fact, I didn't want to mess his hair up so I put his crown on the ground.

I ran across this rhyme on Mad magazine's site:

Trumpty Dumpty
A Nursery Rhyme Updated:

Humpty Trumpty
wanted a wall,

Lining the border,
30 feet tall.

The Mexican people
agreed with a lout,

“We’ll pay for the thing,
if it keeps
Trumpty out!”





I hope you got a laugh. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!