May 21, 2017

Sneak Peak at my NEW web site

Rodney Pike Humorous Illustrator
Here's a sneak peak at my new web site, RodneyPikeArt.com in the making. This is only the first slide of 4 on the landing page. There's a lot of work ahead. The layout of the site itself is relatively simple which I wanted but the e-commerce in the new store is what will take the time but I want to be able to showcase my archived work and the print sizes available as I have been selling a lot of older work lately, as well as my services offered. I hope to have this site up and running very soon so stay tuned! Also, don't forget I am always available for custom high resolution print ready portrait commissions (examples below), as well as very inexpensive custom caricature images in low resolution for fun profile pictures. Just drop me a line at rodneywpike@gmail.com for a quote.
Rodney Pike Humorous Illustrator Portrait Commissions










Click here to follow my blog



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!