May 14, 2017

Hulk Hogan - A Caricature Study

Hulk Hogan - Hulkamania
I hadn't expected to make another post today but being Mother's Day without my Mom this year, I needed something to keep me busy so I decided to take a practice run at Hulk Hogan. I'm presently in negotiations over a commission for "The Hulk" which I'm looking forward to, working with Ron Howard, himself a professional wrestler as well as owner and president of Hogan's Beach Shop  in Clearwater Beach, Florida. The project sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Looking forward to it, besides I always wanted to take a stab at "The Hulk". 

Below is a detail of the caricature. This one is fairly mild. Didn't want to upset the Hulkster! Stay tuned to my blog and my facebook fan page. Lots of cool stuff just around the horizon with regards to caricatures and commissions as well as a brand new web site coming very soon.

As always, feel free to email me at rodneywpike@gmail.com for any commission inquiries for original work, portraits or existing archived print work at a great price!
Visit Hulkamania
The Hulk - Detail
Hulk Hogan - Hulkamania Brother
An after thought and slight change











Click here to follow my blog



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!