April 19, 2017

Mrs Frank Millet Bean by John Singer Sargent

Back by popular demand. Mr Bean finds his way into yet another great masters painting. Mrs Frank Millet Bean by John Singer Sargent. I'm presently working on a large ad campaign so in between the long hours, I enjoy doing these silly manipulations of Mr Bean. It's relaxing, I get to experiment with new techniques but most of all, Mr Bean is by far the most popular subject I have ever worked with so I will continue to put these out there. I've had numerous requests for these images in high resolution which now number over 50. If you're interested, simply email me your request to rodneywpike@gmail.com.  Many of these images can be found at my Mr Bean Collection link on this site. Custom requests are also welcome.






Lady Bean



Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!