April 18, 2017

Lady Agnue Bean by John Singer Sargent

Mr Bean strikes again this time with another defiled John Singer Sargent masterpiece called "Lady Agnue". These silly manipulations by Rowan Atkinson's "Mr Bean" character started off as a joke years ago with several Photoshop contest entries at the site formally known as FreakingNews. His timeless funny expressions are always a source of great material for manipulations. His face has been used in funny situations countless times around the world and continue to amuse people. In fact, he has been so popular in my work that I've revived the concept and am turning out new Mr Bean images like the one here. It's a fun way to brush up on Photoshop skills and relax after a day's work. As long as people keep requesting him in my work, I'll continue to deliver. More to come in the near future. I hope you enjoy!




   
Lady Bean
 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!