May 14, 2012

Tim Burton - One Man Show ~ RodneyPike.com

Tonight I'm posting a caricature manipulation I did of Tim Burton this weekend. It's the second time I've done him but he was so much fun the first time, I had to do another. This time, I tried to bring his work to life just a bit in the background. If this looks strangely similar to the first one to you, that's because it is. It was done from a different photo but he was wearing the exact same outfit as in the first one. I also borrowed the glasses and the eyes from the first caricature because he was looking the wrong way in this source image. I also did quite a bit of work on his hair and whiskers. I was going to post it yesterday but decided to hold it for the first official post on my new web site which launches at noon tomorrow, RodneyPike.com. I've been needing to do this for a while and now it is up. It will change and evolve over time but I have something to work with now and I have my name registered which I really needed to do. The following link, RodneyPike.com will be officially go live at noon tomorrow, Tuesday, May 15th. Please stop by and check it out and don't forget to subscribe. There are several ways you can get the feed quick and simple. Thanks so much for the support guys!












Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!