May 17, 2012

RodneyPike.com Optimized For Mobile Devices

Tonight I'm making a post about my new web site, RodneyPike.com. I've done a little work on the appearance and did some optimization testing for browsers, iPads and iPhones today. Above is a browser view and below are the iPad and iPhone views. I tried to make the previews relative in size, or as close as I could get them so you could view the set sort of how they would appear together. They can be clicked on to view larger but depending on your browser, you may not be able to view the top one in detail. Please stop by the site and bookmark and or subscribe via email or RSS. It has a blog built in which will mirror this blog for the time being, but I eventually will move everything into one all purpose site. Small steps for now though. My blog won't be going anywhere anytime soon if at all. Thanks for the support guys!










Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!