March 03, 2012

RetouchPRO LIVE Webinar Caricature Demo (Now for rent at RetouchPro LIVE)

OK friends, you've been asking for it and here it is. The date and time is set for a 'start to finish' live weninar featuring a caricature demo of our guest of honor, Google+ Heavy Hitter, YouTube Powerhouse, Technology Strategist and more, Chris Pirillo along with RetouchPro LIVE host Doug Nelson
Get Your Tickets Here!
The webinar is scheduled for March 10th at 4:00pm CST. Check the site for your local time zone. The webinar will be approximately 2 hours long, possibly a little longer. I'm working now to try and condense 2 days of work into 2 hours for this event. People keep asking me how I do what I do and will I ever do a video on my work process, so this is your opportunity. The link to the tickets is below as well as other information on this great site. I'm not the only act there. The archives are full of great videos and there are more on the way so check it out. Watch my screen live as I create this caricature from start-to-finish. Doug and I will chat as I work to give you an opportunity to learn about my process and techniques, and we will be taking questions from the audience. Feel free to share this with all of your friends. Get Your Ticket Here. See you next Saturday!

Follow +Chris Pirillo on Google+, check out his web site: http://chris.pirillo.com/ and become a Gnomie at http://www.gnomies.com/ and reap the VIP benefits offered by Chris at this cool site and enjoyed by many. I have my membership. :)

Below is the original source image of Chris Pirillo which will be used in the webinar:













Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!