January 04, 2012

Vahid Najafi ~ A Facebook Portrait Commission

Tonight I'm posting a portrait commission of Vahid Najafi from Iran who I met on facebook. For some reason this portrait was a difficult one for me. Sometimes they come real easy and fast but this one didn't so much. The original source image is below. I have a couple more Google+ portraits lined up and then I hope to get some more celebrities done for you guys.

I have a lot of irons in the fire at the moment which will result in some cool stuff in the future but for the time being my posts have been limited. I will take this opportunity to share some of my artist friends which I love doing. I will be featuring a remarkable artist and good friend from Paris, Amylee. You don't want to miss this one it's a real feast for the eyes. 

I have been spending a lot of time lately trying to get more organized and and reduce some of my work load as it relates to the stuff I hate to do like handling emails and notifications. I'm investing in some software which will help me manage my email, notifications and social media, which will free up more time for me to do what I love and get back to doing some celebrity caricatures. I am also looking into some software to record a tutorial which has been requested of me many times. I'm working on it all guys, so please bare with me. I can't wait until I am able to hire my assistant. That will make my job 100% fun again.












 Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!