April 06, 2011

Masthead Redesign and YouTube Video


I got caught up in a bunch of random stuff today, so I didn't get a caricature done but I did redo my masthead. Actually, an anonymous blog follower pointed out to me that the word “manipulation” was misspelled on the old masthead. I couldn't believe I had done that and it's been almost a year without someone noticing it. Well, it was due for a change anyhow. It was kind of old and drab. There's a reason why I put a picture of what is clearly embedded at the top of my blog. When this post is shared, the top image is selected for the thumbnail that will display so don't worry, you don't have double vision.

I also posted a video below of a collection of my manipulated caricatures completed over a span of the last 6 months of 2010. Can't wait for the 2011 retrospective version. It's going to be a lot better. I have also been busy every day now for the last 2 weeks working on a new video for you. This one is going to be really clean. I'm creating it at 1024 x 768 pixels for high Definition and everything is aspect ratio correct with no cropped images showing blank space on either side. I did a lot of background recreating. I hope to have it done real soon but I'm really putting the fine detail work on this one so I don't want to rush it. I'm going to be in need of some background music that is YouTube copyright proof. Anyone know of any good music, maybe in the Creative Commons category? Anyhow, relax and take a break from your busy schedule and take a look at 2010, my first ever caricatures.



 
I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!