April 24, 2011

FHM Magazine / Totti & Panucci ~ "Excuses"


Tonight I'm posting mildly manipulated caricatures of Francesco Totti and Christian Panucci of Italy's team, which are part of a two-page spread illustration I did for FHM Magazine. Below is a rough layout of the illustration. They haven't sent me a copy of the magazine yet, so I don't know exactly how it came out. The theme was "The 25 Best Excuses Of All Time". Tottie was quoted blaming his poor performance on his shoes hurting his feet and Panucci was quoted blaming his poor performance on the thread in his socks being too rough. This was the job OI was suppose to get free reins on...Not hardly. They provided the faces and the bodies. There was no freedom and as some of the other jobs, required very mild caricature.



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!