April 05, 2011

50 CENT ~ 21 Questions


Tonight I have a manipulated caricature of rapper 50 Cent. The guy gas brutal features, so there were a few different ways I could have taken this one. I came very close to scrapping this one. Nothing seemed to be going right, then I zoomed back to a small thumbnail and I saw what my problem was and was able to correct it. So there's a lesson there. Don't get caught up in the details in the early stages. Take a step back and look at the whole thing. There's plenty of time for details in the end. Not to say this is a flawless caricature. It's far from it and I learned a lot from this one so I'm sure I could do a much better job the second time around. Well, it is what it is. I've posted the original source images below for comparison. I kind of blended the two. There's also a video of 50 Cent performing 21 Questions. It's the only one that wasn't X-rated. I try to keep it clean for this blog.


50 Cent performing 21 Questions


I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!