February 23, 2011

Project Update and Sneak Peek at a WIP

I was working away on the Tennis magazine commission tonight and really enjoying it. They had a really good concept and awesome high-resolution images of the subjects and everything needed for the job. I was really excited about it and thrilled that I get to work with such good material. Well, that didn't last. What did they do? Yep, they changed their minds and are sending me all new source material. Oh well, that business. The halt in work gave me the opportunity to get back to work on a “secret” project that I've been working on for a few days now. It's a pretty intense image. I'm posting a teaser like Dominique Philbert likes to do to his readers. Actually, I just wanted to let you know I am working and have a bunch of stuff to post in the near future. The 5-piece commission I did for FHM magazine hits news stands next week so watch for it. I will have those 5 images to post once it is out as well as a couple other commissions soon. Well, here's my sneak peek. See if you can tell what it's going to be. There are a couple of clues.
 
 

I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!